Because our goal is to provide your family with safe, healthy smiles, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of both our patients and team members.
As state, local, and dental board re-opening guidelines continue to develop, we are carefully monitoring all recommendations and developing safety protocols to allow us to ensure that safety, health, and well-being are our top priority.
We have not only incorporated a number of new steps to protect your health and the health of our staff we have also redesigned our offices with smooth clean surfaces that are easy to disinfect.
- Masks are required for everyone in the practice, including team members and parents. Patients are asked to wear a mask as well, except during treatment.
- Prior to entry, all visitors, including Team Members, will have their temperature taken and be asked a series of targeted Health Check questions.
- We will wipe down common area surfaces (doorknobs, handles, counter tops, chairs)
- Only one waiting room patient or family at a time
- Ability to call ahead and wait in cars in parking lots – at Dr. Felder no elevators necessary!
- Magazines and hands-on games to be removed from reception area, and the snack area will be closed
- Our reception area furniture will be edited to only a couple waiting areas (stools available for kids)
- Contact with parents or patients restricted – we love you, but we are refraining from our normal high fives and fist bumps
- Implemented state-of-the-art air purifiers in all treatment areas
- Hand sanitizer stations in key areas
- Anti-bacterial and anti viral pre rinse for patients before all dental treatments
- Team Members with direct patient contact during aerosol-generating procedures are required to wear reusable face shields in addition to standard face masks
- Team Members will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (feel free to suggest a song for your clinician!) and apply hand sanitizer between every single patient
- The health and safety of our patients, their families, our team, and our community is our top priority, and we are here for you in any capacity you find most comfortable.
- We look forward to seeing you soon – in-person or virtually!